Money Market Account
Why settle for less? Get more with our Money Market Deposit Account
Citizens State Bank is proud to serve the small towns of Colorado with personalized banking solutions. We understand the importance of earning and saving money, which is why we offer a range of accounts to fit your unique financial needs. Our Money Market Deposit Account is designed to help you grow your savings with a higher interest rate and easy access to your funds. Whether you live in Ouray, Ridgway, Silverton, Naturita, Telluride, Mountain Village, Montrose, or Norwood, we invite you to experience the benefits of banking with us.
Open an Account
Save more, earn more: The features of our Money Market Deposit Account
Our Money Market Deposit Account offers:
- Higher interest rate: The more you save, the higher your interest rate will be, allowing your savings to grow faster.
- Easy access to funds: You can make up to 6 withdrawals per month at no cost, giving you easy access to your funds when you need them.
- Daily balance method: We use the daily balance method to calculate interest, meaning that you earn interest on your account every day, which is compounded monthly.
- Minimum balance: You must maintain a minimum balance of $2,500.00 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
- COLTAF Trust Account: If you need to use your account for a COLTAF Trust Account, we'll send the interest (less fees and service charges) to the Colorado Lawyer Trust Account Foundation.
Ready to save more? Open a Money Market Deposit Account today with Citizens State Bank
We invite you to apply online or visit one of our branches in Ouray, Ridgway, Silverton, Naturita and Telluride. Our friendly staff will be happy to assist you in opening your new account and answering any questions you may have. Start growing your savings with us today!
Open an Account
Frequently asked questions about Money Market Deposit Accounts
Open an Account
Download Our Mobile App
Download the new Mobile App & get access to these great features!
- Mobile Check Deposit, Transfers, and Bill Pay
- Access to Account Balances & Transactions
Download the app for free from iTunes or Google Play.
Have questions? Just ask. We're here to help.
We will respond during regular business hours, M-F - 8:30AM to 5:00PM.
At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on the account monthly.
This Account is an interest bearing account.
The interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on the account Monthly. Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit noncash items (for example, checks). Interest will be compounded monthly and will be credited to the account monthly. If the account is closed before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest. If this account is used as an COLTAF Trust Account, then Interest (less applicable fees and service charges) will be sent to the Colorado Lawyer Trust Account Foundation.
We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on the account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. You must maintain a minimum balance of $2,500.00 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
You must deposit $100.00 to open this account.
$2,500 and over
No monthly service charge
$10.00 per month
Up to 6 withdrawals per month No Fee
Over 6 withdrawals per month $15.00 each.