In the heart of Silverton, nestled in the western reaches of the San Juan Mountains, you’ll find our Silverton Branch of Green Street (Rte. 110) and 12th. Not far from the Million Dollar Highway (Rte. 550), we serve residents and businesses of Silverton, the surrounding San Juan County area and beyond.
Located across the street from the Grand Imperial Hotel, look for the words “Country Club” emblazoned on our trim—evidence of the former use of our historic building. We offer convenient on-street parking, a walk-up ATM, and wheelchair accessible front entrance.
About Our Branch
Serving our community since March 23, 1992, our Silverton location strives to play a central role in the economic health of our little corner of the valley. We contribute to the San Juan County Community Fund, our employees serve on the Chamber of Commerce, and we work hard to give all our customers the same warm, welcoming experience when they walk through our doors. Next time you’re in Silverton, stop by to meet us!
Visit our Silverton Branch for your banking and lending needs:
- Personal Checking Accounts in Silverton
- Personal Savings Accounts in Silverton
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) in Silverton
- Home Mortgage Lending in Silverton
- Business Checking Accounts in Silverton
- Business Savings Accounts in Silverton
- Business Lending in Silverton
- Merchant Services in Silverton
1202 Greene Street
PO Box 6
Silverton, CO 81433
Phone: (970) 387-5502
Monday-Friday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm