Note: Online and mobile banking will be unavailable from 8-11 a.m. MST on September 22, 2020 as we transition to the new platform. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Whether new to online banking or an existing user, here’s how to get set up on September 22.
If you currently use CSB Online Banking but not the Mobile App:
- Go to www.csbcolorado.com or the CSB app (you can find the app on the Android or Apple app stores by searching “CSB Colorado”)
- If using the website, click the Online Login button
- Click on “New User? Register Here”
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- Answer the verification questions: Account number, account type, SSN or TIN, and zip code
- Create a username and password – they can be different or the same as what you currently use for online banking
- If you have account or security alerts set up, make sure to create new ones – your current alerts will be deactivated
If you currently use the Mobile App but not Online Banking:
- Your username and password will remain the same!
If you currently use both:
- If your username and password are the same for both, you can continue using these credentials
- If your username and password are different for Online Banking and the Mobile App, use your Mobile App login
Call us at (970) 325-4478 with any questions.